28 November 2007

Sick Sucks

We've been one sick household for the last 4 days, and I just can't overemphasize how badly sick sucks. Mandi had a really bad case of Strep that had her out of commission for 4 days, and Lily has been grouchy, feverish, and rashy for the last couple of days. I was at my wit's end Monday afternoon, but thankfully Mandi was able to get a penicillin shot that had her feeling better almost immediately. Anyway, we're back in the swing of things now and I'll get back to posting more regularly. This picture is our favorite one from Thanksgiving, and even though it's in the slideshow I wanted to post it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the desktop photo on my laptop at home, I love it! Glad everyone is feeling better, give all the girls hugs for me...and get back to posting! I miss reading it! :)
xoxox