13 October 2007

Trying Out Video

So in an unprecedented act of sibling kindness, Avery gifted an old toy to Lily this morning. It's a purple Care Bear, outfitted with a Britney Spears-esque headset and '80's headband, which when activated encourages the kiddos to start Jazzercising . . it even plays Olivia Newton John's Physical! Lily was excited to play with it, bringing it to me yelling "turn it on Daddy, make it work!" I secretly hoped that years of idle time in Ave's room had killed the batteries, but I switched it on and, sure enough, it fired right up. I can't wait to see the look on the other coaches' faces today at soccer when I'm walking around singing Physical on the sidelines. I am posting my first-ever video on the blog today, a little glimpse of Lily's best dance moves. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its in such fast motion i cant really tell what exactly is going on in that kitchen. :)